Tuesday, February 15, 2022

Tenebrositas Double LP will be out soon!

Death Hymns; "Tenebrositas - Terra Miseriae  Double LP compilation of early Tenebrositas demos and albums. I don’t recall how I got into contact with Tenebrositas initially, but receiving the tape for embraced by the all devouring void many years ago floored me and I had to contact the artist. Since then I have been fortunate enough to get to know the mastermind of Tenebrositas well and there are few in the world of underground metal today with more reverence for black metal and knowledge of its history. This is black metal the way it is supposed to be; raw, ugly, defiant, and mean. Tenebrositas is underground even within the underground. Give it a listen and experience some of my favorite moments in black metal."

To be released at very end of this month or early March. European distribution by New Era Productions. I will have very limited number of copies and sell it probably through personal contacts mostly.



No comments:

Post a Comment